Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sigh of relief

Just got back from my scan- everything is perfect! I wish I could harness this feeling and have it all the time, I feel secure and happy in the knowledge that my 2 babies are healthy and happy and doing the things they are meant to do! Only 2 weeks until my next scan, but in that time I know I will work my way into yet another frenzy. It was really important to me to have the scan this week as I'm so close to the time I lost the girls, tomorrow would be the equivalent to when my waters broke, and Monday to when I actually lost them. But my cervix looks fine and the babies are big and fat and moving around. It was interesting talking to my lovely sonographer, Maree, who really pointed out to me that had I not lost the girls we would be all excited and happy because this is a textbook pregnancy. That's even despite the old blood loss, which sounds like it's really really common.
I have just realised that I am totally self-obsessed. Who is this person?

Comments:
I think your 'self-obsession' is allowable.

It's admirable that you are sharing your story. Thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?