Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Work shmerk....

Ok so I survived a 5 hour shift, so I really can't complain.... but I found myself running to the 2nd floor toilets every hour or so to see if I had any more loss (been losing bits of brown old blood for a couple of weeks now)- and I think I'm basically a basket case now- it's official.
So all the pros/cons of work/no work are constantly running around in my head- and the only conclusion I can come to is that it's all psychological. When I'm in the cocoon of my home I feel embraced and safe, out in the big bad world I'm a bit scared that something can happen to me. What I'm not sure- maybe I need hypnosis or something? Off to the docs in the morning for my fortnightly scan, will have a chat with them and see what they think.
I can't imagine not working, I would no doubt be bored as batshit- and of course we need the $. *sigh* I wish there was an easy answer to this one.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?