Monday, February 13, 2006

Bad blogger....

I don't suppose I can call myself a true legitimate blogger, considering I haven't gone near it for over 3 weeks. I'm a fraud. It's not that I don't care or don't have things I want to talk about on my blog, I am basically just a lazy cow and tend to go for long periods where I avoid all things remotely computerish..... I don't answer emails (who am I kidding? I don't READ emails); and I basically just can't be arsed even looking at it. So I'm sorry loyal reader! But I'm here and I will promise to make a more concentrated effort to post regularly even if they are short and sweet!!
So where was I? Life is good. I am good. I hate that when I feel good I tend to think thoughts that will make me feel bad- so I am determined to maintain the status quo that I have going for the time being. My babies are growing beautifully, they are behaving themselves and they are making me very, very large. Last night my husband called me a toffee apple, I laughed but then the reality hit me. I am a toffee apple. Big round tummy, stick like legs. Hmmm. Wednesday is our 19 week morphology scan, I am determined not to stress about it and go with the flow. I suppose I am kind of assuming that everything is ok as we have had fortnightly scans to date, and hopefully they will let me maintain the arrangement we have!
On other news, my sister is coming over for a fortnight at the end of the month, and to say I am excited is an understatement. She had a baby early December and I'm hanging out to meet my new nephew and to renew my relationship with my sister. Life is good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?