Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I hate people

I have come to the realisation today that I just hate people in general. It's amazing just how pissed off I became in Coles trying to deal with the drainers that kept blocking the aisles and going really slowly and just farting around in general. I hate them. And I have to say, the main perpetrators are old people. Don't get me wrong, I like old people (well the ones that don't smell like wee), but why is it that they think they own the world????? I think just grocery shopping in general makes me angry because I hate it so very, very much; but aisle blockers are just the icing on the cake. Also, I'm just not a very nice person.

Off I waddled this morning to my very first pre-natal water aerobics class, am very graceful and sylph-like in water (not). Kind of embarrassing really that most of the people there are due before me and have these gorgeous little bumps and I have a great heaving mass of wobbly jelly protruding in front of me. Oh well. I love my jelly. Juniors have been very quiet the last few days, so of course that makes me anxious. My God I wish there was something that didn't make me anxious, or else a perspex window into my ute so I can see my babies happily swishing around in there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?