Friday, February 17, 2006

Late update!

Yay me! I'm making 2 good babies and right now I'm feeling mighty proud of myself!
Needless to say all went well with our 19 week scan, I was so anxious before I went in I felt physically ill. I kept on waiting for the ....'um Mrs Franks we seem to have a problem.....' and it didn't happen. Like I say after each and every scan, I wish I could harness this feeling for all the time, but hopefully sooner rather than later I will start to relax. The little wrigglers wouldn't keep still, hope this isn't an indicator of 2 hyperactive children! Not that I would care in the least.....
Only 3 more shifts of work and I'm outta there- and it can't happen fast enough!
Things with dh are a little tense at the moment, I'm not sure if it's just me being highly strung or him being a selfish git, but more than likely a pinch of both. I get annoyed that no matter how many times I 'express' myself to him, he just doesn't get it. Not sure how to overcome this one but I'm getting a little frustrated.
Stay tuned for my next post, all about how wonderful my friend Jen is!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?