Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hermit Crab

I have just realised that I have become a fully fledged hermit crab. Yesterday I went for a big long walk then never left the house, today I only left the house at about 5 because I couldn't procrastinate any longer about going to get some groceries. Hmmm... I wonder how long this will last for? I suppose I HAVE to go out next week seeing as I'm off to Sydney, but I think if it wasn't already booked I probably wouldn't be going. Seeing all the happy families and babies is hurting me a bit, it never used to bother me that much but right now it stings.
I have loads of ideas for future posts rattling around in my head, so to remind myself I want to post about:
My history (ivf and why ivf)
Houdini & Grover (pregnancy and birth story)
Piper & Laine (birth story)
Fears - (Future, pregnancy, incompetent cervix)
DH (why he is the best man on the planet and why he frustrates me!)
What now? Plans for ivf

How's that for a start? I don't know if anyone actually reads my blog apart from my faithful couple- but I think in a way it's cathartic for me to have it as an outlet. I sometimes find myself composing posts in my head without actually being conscious of it.

As an aside, tonight I put my big moose slippers on that my best friend in the whole wide world, Angi, gave me a couple of years ago. (She now lives in Canada) I got such a pang of missing her when I put them on, how I wish I had the $$ to go and spend just a short time with her. I miss her so much, she understand me like no one else on this planet.

Comments:
Sometimes it helps to be a hermit crab. I find myself doing it often.

I find blogging very cathartic, too. It helps to have a place to get it all out. I'm glad you find it helpful, too.
 
chickadee welcome to the hermit club, you'll find all you need right in the house, oh and groceries and shopping? pffft order online :o)

ya know what tho, the best things about blogs is that it makes us all so much more not alone, and when your a confirmed hermit that helps.
 
Bring on the Hermit, I love the Hermit!!! Sweety I so relate to you as you know and I too hid from the world for 6 weeks. Send Craig out to get the shopping or as Jennie said order online!

I love you Sweety and we'll all be there for you anytime.
xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?