Monday, April 24, 2006

Special Thoughts

Today I woke up thinking of my lovely friend *C* and her hubby. One year ago today their tiny miracle *L* passed away at only 2 days of age. Saturday she should have been baking him a cake for his birthday, but instead they were mourning him. It's just not fair.
There are so many milestones to grief, and one never knows which way it'll go. At the moment I'm counting every Friday (Friday being when I lost Piper and Laine), I did that on Tuesdays (which is when I lost the girls) for months and months, but I realise that I can't do it for both forever. Then there are the milestones, anniversaries of birth/loss, due dates, Christmas, Easter, etc, you get the picture.
It's just not fair.

Comments:
oh M.A, nothing I type here is going to make sense or help in any way I keep backspacing the words out, but I couldn't click out without leaving a message so you know I've read this post. C&L along with you and Craig are in my thoughts, it's not fair and I do understand even when putting that into print is reduced to saying, I'm sorry that doesnt deflect the hurting and I hope you know I would that if I could.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?