Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Universe Hates Me...

Yup, if something is going to stuff up it will stuff up *royally* for me..... Off I went to my doc today and lo and behold there is 'residual material' floating somewhere around my ute (read: placenta or something like that) and I'm off to hospital on Friday for a d&c. I kind of knew that something was amiss as I've been feeling so damn crap and the bleeding I've been having for nearly 6 weeks now isn't normal, so to know I wasn't imagining things is kind of reassuring. Yet I'm so damn pissed off, when will this nightmare end? Isn't it enough that we've been to hell and back, now I've got to go through this as well. I know a d&c is a minor procedure but I just don't want to do it, I want to pretend that everything is normal and life goes on yada yada yada. On the upside, there is a 23mm follicle perched on my ovary all ready to pop, so to ovulate less than 6 weeks after childbirth is indicative that everything in there is ok. My cervix also looked ok, about 4cm long and closed, no sign of major trauma after it ripping through the stitch, but she'll have a better idea when she has a look on Friday.
So I think I'll hibernate for the next couple of days........

Comments:
I'm so sorry. The universe sucks.
 
ever wonder what small village of chinamen you ran over? tho I'm so glad they found something I know that sounds suckful but it's load better than "hmmm don't know what's causing it" type responses.
oh and hermits rock!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?