Saturday, May 20, 2006

Buggery Blog

Help! My blog is driving me frigging insane...... I'm not the most technically au fait person on the planet, but I can work my way around a puter most of the time; but this is just getting too hard! I've been manically reading blogs lately, just can't get enough, and I've decided I want some of those groovy funky things that everyone else has! OK, so if anyone out there actually reads my blog can you help me to:
a) Get a site counter thingy so that I can see if anyone actually visits my blog?
b) Tell me how to format my posts so that the spaces between the paragraphs actually appear? (For some inexplicable reason I type out my posts resplendant with fabulous spaces between paragraphs then when I publish it takes my spaces out AND I HATE NO SPACES!!)
c) Show me how to get the funky dude weather thingy?
d) Ditto funky mood thingo?
OK, so now some stuff about me. I've had a crap week in general, culminating in a huge fight with my boy this morning that ended with me crying and snorting and generally losing it. Not pretty I can assure you.
I had a follow up appointment with my ob on Monday, my uterus is 'bulky' which she is not surprised about considering I've had 2 twin pregnancies- but she's not concerned that it will hinder me getting pregnant again. I also have a cyst on my myometrium, again something that doesn't concern her and won't interfere with getting pregnant again. Anyone know anything about these things? What causes them? Lining only 2mm and tiny follicle, so expect period anytime over the next couple of months but not in a hurry. In saying that my right (and only!) ovary is giving me some shit, I did a ovulation pee test but it was negative. Probably it's just waking up and wants to piss me off a bit.
Ho hum. What else can I tell you? Nothing really. Went to a biker bar for some drinks last night with friends and thoroughly enjoyed myself, it really made me realise that we now live a completely insulated and reclusive life. Back in WA we were so very social, not so anymore. I want to be social again. I want to have a life.
That's about it, will start working through some of the posts I am composing in my head soon.....

Comments:
really glad you had a good night out it's amazing how insular we become hey... oh and hahaha
you got not paragraph breaks hahaha......read your email missy.and all will be revealed.
 
Hey Lovely, so glad you went out and don't worry we are recluses too but I've become very custom to it.
I'm sorry about the fight, the snorting would of been interesting. But you both probably got a lot out too!!
Takecare my lovely friend.

Shazz.
xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?