Thursday, May 18, 2006

Not fair

My heart breaks yet again.

It's amazing how we form these tight friendships through our struggles with IF, so when one of our 'sisters' wins the fight and gets pregnant we celebrate as if it was our own. I have belonged to a TTC internet group for a few years now, and over those years I've formed some enduring friendships with some incredible women; friends that I will have for life.
One of my friends has lost her precious boy. She and I were due in the same week, when we lost Piper and Laine she offered us all her love and support; she even rang me when I was in hospital (before I lost them) to give me a pep talk and friendship. Over the last 18 months as we lost our 4 babies she has been one of the few not scared to ask me about them or how I'm feeling or just to let me ramble. She is a remarkable lady.
I feel so helpless. I want to do something. I want to hold her and cry with her and bring her baby back. I feel her pain and wish I could just take it away from her so she doesn't have to endure it.
It's just not fair.

Comments:
She is a very special woman, and we will be there for her when she's ready. I know this doesn't make it any easier for us, but we are strong M-A and we'll support each other to the end!!

Love you Lots
xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?